- Red Walnut Console table and Key Cheeks, 4 Wood-Core Cherry Manuals, Pedalboard, 3 Swell Shoes and Bench
These keyboards are the Pro version. Each one has 20 round, magnet reed pistons.
- Engineered to the exacting specifications of the American Guild of Organists for a 32-note pedalboard.
- Concave and radiating.
- Selectable output MIDI channel (1-16).
- MIDI merge’ function for convenient connection of multiple MIDI devices.
- Heel and Toe springs for ‘best feel’.
- Equipped with magnetic reed switches.
- Measures 53 ½" (135.9cm) [back width] x 37 ½" (95.25cm) [front width] x 37" (94 cm) [deep]. The middle 'E' key is 5" above ground level.
Three Classic swell shoes that can be used as expression pedals or a crescendo pedal. They look and feel just like those on a good pipe-organ console. For use as a crescendo pedal, the shoe can be optionally mounted 3/8" higher than the other shoes.
For strength and rigidity, the mounting brackets are made of 0.125" steel and clamp directly onto the Classic MIDI Pedalboard.
The bench is finished with a walnut-stained wood-veneer to match our popular MIDI pedalboard. The bench is sufficiently wide to accommodate AGO standard pedalboards.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: