Finally, a MIDI pedalboard designed by organists for organists! This MIDI pedalboard has been designed to the exact specifications of the American Guild of Organists. It also happens to be perfect for a Hauptwerk setup. Organists can gain the experience of playing on a performance pedalboard in the privacy of their home. Limited supply.
UNFINISHED VERSION (PEDAL BOARD NOT PAINTED)
* Engineered to the exacting specifications of the American Guild of Organists for a 32-note pedalboard.
* Concave and radiating.
* Selectable output MIDI channel (1-16).
* ‘MIDI merge’ function for convenient connection of multiple MIDI devices.
* Octave transpose function (one up and back to default).
* Diagnostic LED.
* Heel and Toe springs for ‘best feel’.
* Equipped with magnetic reed switches.
* Includes MKSC-4 (MIDI Keyboard Scan Computer) board.
* Fully assembled and ready to be connected to MIDI devices.
* Will accept SSM-2 Swell Shoe Assemblies
* Measures 53 ½" (135.9cm) [front/toe width] x 37 ½" (95.25cm) [back/heel width] x 37" (94 cm) [deep]. The middle 'E' key is 5" above ground level.
* Weight: 84 lbs bare, 100 lbs packaged
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: