These wood-core versions of our extremely popular Classic MIDI Keyboards are for anyone who is building the ultimate project organ and wants the feel of real organ pistons.
Comes with 20 pistons.
(Note: Pricing listed is per manual. Pictures demonstrate suggested usage.)
NOTE: The only difference between the Classic MIDI keyboards and the Classic MIDI Pro-keyboards are the quality of the pistons.
- Quality, portable 61-note keyboard with 20 programmable pistons.
- Two analog inputs for volume and crescendo.
- One 1/4" analog input for a sustain, sostenuto, or damper pedal - NEW
- Optional velocity sensitivity.
- Also sends "Note off" velocity - NEW
- Built in USB MIDI interface - NEW
- Single keyboard can be powered by the USB port. Multiple keyboards need daisy chained power from included power supply.
- MIDI-input merge function so that multiple CMK keyboards and MIDI devices can be connected together.
- "Tracker Touch" feel to the keys - independent reviews of our "Tracker Touch" in our Articles section
- Pistons can send program change, note on/off, MSB, LSB, Change number and Channel information - use with modules from any Synth manfacturer
- Supports Ahlborn Archive, Viscount CM100 and Rodgers MX-200 sound modules.
- Supports Hauptwerk, J-Organ, and SCPOP (Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project)
- High impact, moulded brackets attach to the sides
- Fully compatible with CMK2 keyboards
What you get
- Pro keyboard stack with 20 round magnetic reed pistons per manual
- One MIDI cable per stack
- Power adapter
- 2 stackable brackets per keyboard
- Mounting screws
- CMK User manual (DOWNLOAD PDF)
- CMK Config Software for custom configuration - Go to download page
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
WHERE ART AND TECHNOLOGY MEET
Classic MIDIWorks is an online retail store that offers top of the line hardware/software for those aiming to put together a Virtual Pipe Organ If you are looking to putting together a system from scratch or adding MIDI to an existing organ, then you have come to the right place!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All our hardware is modular. This means that instead of simply offering x models with an x number of manuals, shoes, toe studs, etc... you can select what you'd like and we can help you put together the organ that YOU WANT. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help you every step of the way from start to finish. We pride ourselves in great customer support and ensuring that you get to playing your Virtual Pipe Organ as fast as possible.
THE MODERN ORGANIST'S PRACTICE ORGAN
A MIDI Works system is both cost and space efficient, fitting in almost any space. Paired with good speakers and/or headphones, it is the ideal practice organ. Regardless if you are a professional or hobbyist organist, you can enjoy playing from the comfort of your own space whenever you want.
AN INNOVATIVE TOOL TO TEACH AND LEARN
The virtual pipe organ is an instructor's best friend. Students can have the freedom to play particular pieces on particular organs. In just a matter of seconds, students can be playing on a French organ one minute, then an English or German organ the next!