To test your lighted piston keyboard, there are two main things that need to happen:
1) Enable lighted piston functionality on the keyboard.
- press and hold the set piston (far left) for that keyboard
- press the last black key on the right (A#5)
- press the 13th black key from the left (F#3)
- release the set piston
2) Put the keyboard into lighted piston test mode
- Press and hold piston 19 & 20 simultaneously to enter test mode.
- All the pistons should light up for 2 seconds then they will go off.
- You should be able to press any piston and it will light up. Press it again to turn it off.
- Press and hold piston 19 & 20 simultaneously to exit test mode.